Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Week 8 Reading and Writing

 Overall, I could be happier with the assignments. The effort and time put into my assignments could be improved but I am trying my best. I am however, happy with the way my project website looks. I enjoy the simplicity that makes it easy to navigate through the website. I plan on getting more creative with the details of my stories as I have read my classmates stories and I could definitely improve on getting the reader's attentions. The Mahabharata has been my favorite story to read so far, especially the second half of it. Like most others, I do enjoy when the story gets more spicy. The final big battle was a fun read and nudged me in the direction of Indian epics. One thing I do need to improve on is actually taking a look at my notes while writing my stories. As soon as I can continue to fit more time into this class, I will have a successful time completing these projects and the course. 

(Personal Photo of my two cats. HOW are they this adorable..; photo taken November, 2017) 


No comments:

Post a Comment