Thursday, December 10, 2020

Microfiction

(Image Information: Itachi background photo https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/326159197990039503/)

Short Story

It's 5 o'clock in the morning. Conversation got boring. We weren't getting anywhere. She went to her bedroom. I couldn't follow. I stayed in the living room. What more could I have done? Hours after hours, we'll never understand each other. 

*Girl screaming

What? What was that? I rush down the hall way and swing the door open to her bedroom. I find her on the floor just laying there, face-down. There's a pool of blood where she is lying. The window is open, curtain dancing in the wind. A dark figure paused as they were escaping through the window. 
“Come find me.” He says as he disappears out of the window. 
What is going on? 

Tweet: 

Gyms must remain open during the pandemic. The constitution guarantees freedom of the press.

Author's Note:

HAHAHA, okay, the tweet is AMESOME. You have you admit. Okay, fine, I'll admit that I stole that tweet. It's so golden, though, that is actually one of the best tweets I have ever seen in my life. For the short story, I started off with the T-Pain's song and then just ran with the story. I wasn't sure if I wanted to write a murder mystery or what, but remembered that I just recently watched an anime show called Death Note and went with something similar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment