Friday, December 11, 2020

Microfiction ExC

 

(Image Information: L-zonc 135 Pages Death Note: https://www.amazon.com/L-zonc-Pages-Death-Notebook-Feather/dp/B00RX1CCS2)


Short Story

Just another normal day of going to work, Michael had no idea what would happen to him today. On his drive to work, Michael was suddenly stopped by a black notebook that was thrown onto his front windshield while stopped at a stop light. He immediately got out of the car confused, and grabbed the strange looking notebook. 

"Command Note"

When he opened the notebook, the front page was filled with writing. As Michael read on, his eyes widened. 

"Rule #1 of Command Note: The name of the person you write down on this notebook shall obey one single command of the user's choice"

Power. That was all Michael could think of. 

Tweet: 

No one: 

Literally no one:

Big 10: Anything and everything for you Mr. Ohio State! 

Author's Note

Have you guys ever seen the anime show called "Death Note?" My goodness, what an incredible show! I finished the entire series in three days and I wish I could have been more productive. BUT, it was well worth the time I put in. It was simply one of the best shows I have ever watched and it just keeps you on the edge of your seat for 37 episodes. Anyways, I wrote the story as I was thinking about the show and it has similar angles to it. The tweet refers to the Big 10 committee kneeling down for Ohio State and changing the rules in their favor of getting into the conference championship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment