Monday, August 31, 2020

Technology

 Upon reading up on the technological requirements for this course, I was relieved to see that it was everything that I am already familiar with. Blogging is something I have started with this course and truthfully I have always wanted to start my own blog. For years since I was little, I wrote journals every night. While I do not do that anymore, it is nice to gather your thoughts on paper or screen at the end of a day. 

Personally, I have not been too thrilled about classes being online as I believe face-to-face time is extremely valuable to education. However, with this unusual and dangerous pandemic going on, it is relieving and thankful to see even under all these safety measures, we are able to receive higher education. With this course this semester, I want to improve on my internet and blogging skills. 

(Image Information: personal photo taken of my cat, Ziggy, straight chilling; photo taken June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment