Friday, November 20, 2020

Revenge of the Fallen (Rosinante's Revenge) Pt 2

 Author's note: This is the part 2 to the story I began writing a couple weeks ago. This is a story about a king who was overthrown by his evil little brother and plans to take revenge and the kingdom back. I was inspired by C.A. Kincaid's version of the Mahabharata where the story is told in an Indian hero epic style. I enjoy Greek mythology a lot and I wanted to incorporate Zeus' lightning bolt into the story somehow. This is the final part to the story Revenge of the Fallen (Rosinante's Revenge) and whoever is reading this, I hope you enjoy it. 

(Image Information: lightning Sword Girl https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lightning-sword-girl/fhainigknemaecndimopjmcankknlcjd)


 "But... wait, what even is that?" Raul was as confused as ever staring at the lightning-charged sword his brother was holding. 

*Flashback to a week ago*

Worried about the upcoming battle, Rosinante wondered by the creek, alone under the moon. Suddenly, there was a burning smell and the hair on the back of Rosinante's neck began to stand. As he turned slowly, he saw, a floating man with a beard and long curly hair standing over him. The man had on a white cloth with a gold belt around it and holding what seemed to be electricity around his hands. 

"Who are you?" asked Rosinante.

"I am Roku, the god of lightning and well... revenge. Every here and there I watch from above and help anyone who's been screwed over and you my friend, hit the jackpot," answered Roku in a friendly manner.

"Look, I know about your situation and I figured I'd help. There is absolutely no way in hell you're fighting your brother's ginormous army. Also, there may or may not be a traitor amongst your little knights."

"What??? Who is it? You have to tell me!"

"Me telling you won't solve anything. We just need you overpower you a bit and everything will go your way. Here," Roku then grabbed the hilt of Rosinante's sword with his lightning-charged hands.

Then, a roaring thunder boomed as a huge lightning struck Rosinante's sword, blinding everything around him.

*Back to the battle*

"It matters not little brother. Your tyranny is over!" 

Rosinante then raised his sword and pointed it at his treacherous little brother. A dark thunder cloud started to form and swirl around the sky above Raul and his army. Then... BOOM! A dark blue lightning came and struck Raul and his army, blasting them to absolutely nothing.

Not able to believe what just happened in front of their eyes, the five knights dropped to their knees in utter belief. Then, one of them stepped up to King Rosinante and took a knee right in front of him. 

"My Lord, as worthless as I am, forgive me for my foolish acts. It was I who betrayed you. I have nothing else I can say. Finish me off too, my Lord." said the knight with tears in his eyes.

"Raise your head, I am not to judge you for your actions as I have led all of you to a hopeless battle, keeping this secret from you all."

The sky cleared once more and the sun began to rise over the mountains. It was over, the evil  tyrant was defeated. The King then took the kingdom over, and the king and his people lived happily ever after. 


No comments:

Post a Comment